Such a productive Saturday and Sunday last weekend, but this weekend was a bit slower. We attended a Pokemon GO event and sidewalk sale in downtown Lebanon. It was about 105 degrees on Saturday while we were walking around catching Pokemon and doing a little shopping. It was tolerable, but we ended up calling it for our family after 45 minutes. The walk back to our house, which is about four blocks from downtown, was quite the struggle. We were all hot and tired and we all jumped in the pool once we got back. Today we are hoping for a slower day and The Mr. and I are looking forward to a zero responsibility day, for sure! I have so many things to share later this week, but for now here are the things that made this week awesome!
1. This White Wine
This wine is also among the July unboxings. We have really enjoyed the Riesling wine from Naked Wines and side note: You can't reuse a box for mailing if it states that it was used for alcohol before. Learned that this week when the postal worker told me I had to cover up anything that states there was wine in the box. My poor niece and nephew will have to wait a few more days for their goodies from their Aunt. :(
After cover ever inch of the box that said anything about "wine" I was able to mail it through the USPS. Lesson learned. *sigh*
2. This Minimal Living Thought
Debt stinks, but at least with this mind set we can all fix the problem before it's too late. I am really enjoying my minimal living journey. I feel less weighed down by STUFF.
3. This Skyline
The skies here on the Pacific Coast are beautiful at times. This picture was taken at 9:30 at night. The sun set here takes on some great colors while it slowly fades behind the mountains and eventually sinks into the ocean.
4. This Garage Door
This garage always catches my eye when we walk by it. It just seems pleasing to look at and the different windows in the garage door just speak to me.
5. This Key Chain
Random key chains have been hung throughout the city here. Not sure what they mean, but they are interesting enough to peek my imagination.
- This coffee steeper.
- Give yourself permission to say "no" to obligations that don't fill your cup.
- Seven Honest Beauty products to take in your carry-on.
- Almond X Shakastics Skateboard.
- Explore the Moon Kingdoms.
- "To be successful you need to minimize contact with people who are not successful."
- How the Crawley's made their money work for them over time.
- How about a getaway in a Gypsy Wagon.
- I miss old school libraries, don't you?
- Take a family vacation that is geared toward just wild crafting alone.