Okay, so I
am was a subscription addict last year and seemed to want all of them for awhile. During that time I found Birchbox and LOVED it! I had the Women's Box and I even got The Mr. the Man Box. We had them both for a year and here's what great things came in the Women's Box for a year.
Women's Box for January 2015:
The theme for January 2015 was: "Let's Do This."
1. Curl Keeper by Curly Hair Solutions-Ultimate Hold with Frizz Control
2. Sumbody Body Soaps-SumSoap in Tuscan Orange
3. Manna Kadar Lip Locked in Lucky
4. Essentiel Elements Wake Up Rosemary Body Lotion
5. Miracle Skin® Transformer Treat & Conceal Eye & Face
Women's box for February 2015:
Theme for February was "Friendship"
1. Juicy Couture: Hollywood Royal
2. theBalm cosmetics: Read My Lips Lip Gloss-BAM!
3. Paul's Choice: Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliate
4. Gilchrist & Soames: London Collection Shower Gel
5. PARLOR by Jeff Chastain: Moisturizing Sea Spray
I also upgraded my Birchbox for this month just to try out the upgraded items. I added on the W&P and Royal Rose Cocktail Kit-(no longer available). I mainly was interested in the shaker and I am so glad I upgraded to it. The syrups weren't all that mind blowing, but they did taste nice in lemonade. I used the Rose in the lemonade mix, the Lavender Lemon in some lavender cookies I made, and the Jasmine flavor still sits in my fridge. I haven't figured out a way to utilize it yet, but I am sure I will find a way soon.
I also purchased the Home Sweet Homespun Box-(no longer available), too. The box contained a lot of fun items and I was very pleased with the box.
1. Momofuku Milk Bar: Cornflake-Chocolate-Chip Marshmallow Cookie Mix
2. Soak: Handmaid Luxury Hand Creme in fig scent
3. Makerskit: Hanging Photo Clips Complete Project Kit
4. Meri Meri: The Little Garden Treat Kit
5. Askinosie Chocolate: Single Origin Sipping Chocolate
6. Cowshed: Lippy Cow Natural Lip Balm
7. Richer Poorer: Socks
8. Illume: Mini Tin Soy Candle
So many great products in this box, it is probably my favorite thing from Birchbox. It's a toss up between the Illume Mini Tin Soy Candle in currant scent and the Soak Handmaid Luxury Hand Creme in fig scent.
The box also came with a three-flip card on how to make your home cozy:
• How to take photos worthy of your mantel.
• Secrets of a stress-free hostess.
• 5 ways to warm up a frigid day.
I just love it all!
Women's box for March 2015:
Theme for March was "Creativity"
1. amika: Bombshell Blowout Spray
2. Etat Libre d'Orange: Like This
3. Mirenesse: Glossy Kiss-Perfect Kiss
4. Paula's Choice: Resist Moisture Renewal Oil Booster
5. Whish: Three Whishes Body Butter-Lavender
Also came with a card for free Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional Primer Deluxe Mini with the purchase of a Full-Size Benefit Purchase and a notice to preorder the new Benefit Roller Lash Super-Curling Mascara.
Women's box for April 2015:
Theme for April was "Fresh for Spring"
1. Cynthia Rowley Beauty
2. POP Beauty: POP Portfolio Eyeshadow Palette
3. Temple Spa: Peace Be Still Calming Face & Body Balm
4. WEI: Manuka Bee Venom Mask
5. Whish: Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream in Blueberry
Women's box for May 2015:
Theme for May was "Elevate Everyday (as in everyday living)"
1. English Laundry: Notting Hill Femme
2. Living Proof: Restore Instant Repair Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Lotion
3. Naobay: Oxygenating Cream Moisturizer
4. Smashbox Cosmetics: Photo Finish Primer Water
5. W3LL PEOPLE: The Expressionist Bio Extreme Mascara
Women's box for June 2015:
Theme for June was "Adventure"
1. Coola: SPF 50 Sport-Mango (My box was missing this sample)
2. Dr. Jart+: Ceramindin Cream
3. Marcelle: Waterproof eyeliner
4. Number 4: Super Comb Prep & Protect
5. Paula's Choice: RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer with Retinol
6. Pura Vida Lace Headband-In green lace
7. 75% off code for a subscription to Domino magazine. Making the subscription only $12 for a year. And a recipe for Linguini Al'Arrabiata on the back.
Also contained a card for entry into the Birchbox's grand prize for adventure. The card also contained a code that redeemed a prize code for a percentage off in the Birchbox shop. Mine was for 10% off my entire purchase.
This month was also my anniversary with Birchbox. I received a card saying thank you for being with Birchbox all this time and a very cute key-chain.
Women's box for July:
Theme for July was "Go Bold."
1. amika un.Done Texture Spray
2. Jouer Daily Clarifying Treatment Oil
3. Key West Aloe Save a Tan
4. stila look at me liquid lipstick trio in the color of bright red
5. Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 35
Also contained a card for new benefit eyeliner and mascara. With the purchase of any Benefit Cosmetics product in the Birchbox shop receive a free They're Real Mascara and They're Real Puch-Up eyeliner Deluxe Mini in Beyond Black.
Women's box for August:
Theme for August was "Soak it Up"
1. Balance Me Congested Skin Serum
2. Oribe Aprés Beach Wave and Shine Spray
3. Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Cleanser
4. St. Tropez Gradual Tan in Shower
5. theBalm cosmetics Balm Desert Bronzer/Blush
Also contained a card to get the Marcelle's Mini Waterproof Eyeliner Kit for $18 and a full-sized bottle of Marcelle Gentle Make-Up Remover with any Marcelle purchase.
Women's box for September 2015:
Theme for September was "Better Together"
1. Acure Organics Facial Cleansing Gel Superfruit + CGF
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil
3. NERD Skincare Super Hydrating Mask
4. RUSK Elixir Mist
5. tréStiQue Correct & Cover Concealer Crayon-Bisque color
Also contained a card for 20% off with a $35 purchase from the Birchbox shop for samples featured in the September box.
Women's box for October 2015:
Theme for October was "Positive Force"
1. Avene: Thermal Spring Water
2. BioRepublic: Green Tea Detox Purifying Sheet Mask
3. Eyeko: Black Magic Mascara
4. Harvey Prince: Hello Body Creme
5. Oribe: Dry Texturing Spray
Women's box for November:
Theme for November was "Feeling Fancy"
1. Harvey Prince Sincerely perfume
2. LOC Vibrant Matte Lipstick-Glam Life Shade
3. Obliphica Professional Seaberry Serum (Fine to Medium)
4. Temple Spa La La Lagoon Aromatic Bath & Shower Gel
5. theBalm cosmetics FratBoy blush
Women's box for December:
Theme for December was "All Wrapped Up"
1. The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream
2. Soap & Paper Factory Shea Butter Hand Cream in Green Tea
3. Coastal Scents® styleEYES Palette
4. COOLA® Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face
5. (MALIN+GOETZ) clarifying clay mask
Also came with a card for $10 off a $35 order in the Birchbox Shop.
You can get Birchbox delivered to you home and receive samples from select companies here.
Do you receive Birchbox, or have in the past? What was your favorite thing about it?